Cream Cheese MintsFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese (I only use Philadelphia regular - not Neufchatel for this recipe) shopping list
- 2 lbs. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter , softened (real butter, please) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. peppermint extract, to taste shopping list
- food color, if desired shopping list
- granulated sugar, for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- ***Cook time includes drying time***
- Mix all ingredients, except coloring, until smooth. Add coloring, if desired. Chill at least 1 hour.
- On counter, sprinkle a generous amount of granulated sugar. Roll out mints into long ropes. Cut off small bits and shape as desired (I usually roll into balls and flatten with a glass).
- Let sit on waxed paper sprinkled with granulated sugar for 8 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating7 people
Thank you Thank you Thank you These are gonna be great! Tanyatcpr in Kingsburg loved it
Oh boy! I have to stop looking at your recipes tonight! My poor waist!michelle73 in Melville loved it
High Five once again... :D
Deb~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!