English Muffin MeltsFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler to medium. Put the grated cheese in a bowl and pour the beaten egg over it.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce, season with a little salt and pepper, and mix well together.
- Toast the rolls on both sides, using a broiler or toaster.
- Place a piece of ham on each roll half and top with the cheese mix. Place them under the broiler until the cheese has melted and is golden.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating10 people
Delicious, and to me, this is comfort food!! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
mmmm I bet this would be good with bacon in place of the ham, thanks for posting!housewifey84 in Adirondacks loved it
mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!