Volcano PotatoesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pare 4 or 5 medium potatoes.
- Cook, drain, and mash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whip potatoes with enough hot milk (about 3/4 cup) to make light and fluffy.
- Pile into greased 8-inch round baking dish, mounding into volcano shape.
- Make a crater in center.
- Fold 1/2 cup shredded sharp process cheese in 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Makes 6 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating17 people
yummy 55555 :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Apart from sounding great, I'll bet this looks really neat. High 5brianna in loved it
Great dish, love the idea and flavors! Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Casserole Comfort130 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Holy Hot Potatoes Batman60 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES247 members
ILL GIVE YOU FOUR AND YOU GIVE ME MORE27 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members