Chili Cheese SquaresFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- SEED THE CHILIES; CUT INTO STRIPS
- ARRANGE IN LIGHTLY GREASED 9X13 BAKING DISH
- SPRINKLE CHEESES OVER CHILES
- BEAT EGGS WITH FLOUR AND SUGAR IN BOWL
- POUR OVER CHEESES
- BAKE AT 350 DEGREES F. FOR 45 -5O MINUTES OR UNTIL LIGHTLY BROWNED
- CUT INTO SQUARES….. YUMMMM
- YIELD 30 SERVINGS ….............
- I HAVE DOUBLED THIS RECIPE AND LAYERED IT 2 LAYERS TO MAKE A DEEPER DISH………for a casserole type dish ....ITS yummy
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating14 people
Sounds delicious and easy, Sherry hon. I'm saving this to try. I have some fresh green chilies (as usual) and I bet I could roast and peel those babies and use them here. I'm quite sure I will be doubling this and double layering as you suggest......morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Love this, Cheesy and Chilies! Bring on the heat Baby...........Xo Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Wow is this my kind of recipe! Need to be wheat free and I know using rice flour will work in this recipe - can't wait to try - this weekend!
This is no doubt a 5er!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!