Garlic N Cheddar Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken Breast shopping list
- 4 Ounces sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Finley Chopped chives shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, Minced shopping list
- 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Large eggs, Beaten shopping list
- 1 Cup fresh white breadcrumbs shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons EVOO shopping list
- salt And pepper To Taste shopping list
How to make it
- Using a small sharp knife, cut a pocket into each pocket lengthwise
- Shred the cheese and mix it with the chives and garlic
- Fill each of the chicken pockets with a quarter of the garlic cheese mixture.
- In a shallow dish, season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
- Beat the eggs in a wide mixing dish, place the breadcrumbs in another shallow wide dish,
- Coat the breast with beaten egg and then roll each one in breadcrumbs, pressing the breadcrumbs firmly all around coating evenly.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet, keeping the heat at medium cook the chicken breast for 10 minutes on each side, they will be golden brown and no pink.
- Use more oil if necessary.
- Drain off and place on paper towel
- Season with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
Nice weeknight meal...so easy and delicious.
5 forks, Sparow!linspj in New Hartford loved it
sounds great i gave it a 5 of course - thanks -
leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
Sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it