French Onion PotatoesFrom dover1123 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and peel the potatoes
- Heat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Cut potatoes into 15mm cubes
- Place into a ceramic baking dish (preferably with a lid)
- Mix cream and french onion soup separately
- Pour cream and french onion soup over the potatoes so all of the potatoes are covered
- Place lid on dish, or cover with foil.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and the potatoes are soft.
- This dish is very hot to touch when taken out of the oven. It is best to let it cool for 5 minutes before serving to get best flavour
- Cooking time may vary with different potato varieties.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookdover1123 Mount Isa, AU
The Rating3 people
If I don't have a ceramic baking dish, could I use a glass one?
Would it make a big difference if I used a heavy cream?asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
thanks, can't wait to try it.
asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
These really sound goos....I put dry onion soup in alot of dishes but never thought about putting them in my potatoes......Great ideazena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!