Chocolate PyramidsFrom juels 6 years ago
- 9.6 oz. powdered dry milk (about 5 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder shopping list
- 200 gr. butter (almost 2 sticks) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- creme wafers, crushed, for rolling the candy in shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan add water, sugar, cocoa powder and butter. Simmer and stir on low heat until sugar dissolves and butter is melted.
- Take off the heat and stir in vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then mix in powdered milk one cup at a time. Mix well.
- Refrigirate this mixture for about 60 minutes. The mixture will harden.
- Remove from fridge. Use a tablespoon to scoop out little balls. Mold them into pyramids and roll in crushed creme wafers. Put in mini cupcake paper cups (optional). Store in the fridge. Candy is better the next day, once it sat in the fridge overnight.
- *Note: This will be very easy to mold into any desired shape. Makes about 60 candies, so can be cut in half.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating16 people
oh how cute i love the pictures of the kids making them too neat and adorable............. nice recipe ...... a keeper
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks so much for this recipe! Sounds good enough for a five from me. I'm going to share this with my friend who hosts a children's "cookie party" every holiday season if you don't mind.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
oh ...i have no business looking at cookies
5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Russian Speakers22 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Russian American Food Lovers36 members
All About Choclate86 members
Fun Food For Kids58 members