Breezy Kismet PizzaFrom lovebreezy 4 years ago
- Ingredient amounts depend on the size of pizza you are making and personal choice of how much to pile on. shopping list
- 1 pizza crust or recipe of your choice. shopping list
- ¼ cup +/- cornmeal. shopping list
- oil or NON STICK SPRAY for pan. shopping list
- ¾ +/- cup pizza sauce of your choice. shopping list
- 1 clove GARLIC, minced. shopping list
- 1-2 cups MONTEREY JACK OR mozzarella cheese, grated. shopping list
- 1 - 12 ounce can Spam, diced into 1/2” cubes. shopping list
- 5 +/- fresh mushrooms, sliced, or you can use a 4 oz can. shopping list
- 1 cup +/- fresh tomatoes, diced into 1/2” cubes. shopping list
- ½ cup +/- ONION, thinly sliced and rings separated. shopping list
- 1 cup +/- Red or Orange bell pepper, thinly sliced into rings (or diced if you prefer). shopping list
- 4-6 roasted GREEN CHILES, diced coarsely (or a 7 oz. can). shopping list
- 1 cup +/- VELVEETA loaf cheese, diced into 1/2” cubes. shopping list
- 3 +/- green onions, chopped (use entire onion, don’t waste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon CHILE powder and ½ teaspoon ground cumin OR 1-2 teaspoons italian spice BLEND. shopping list
How to make it
- Prep and cooking time should be adjusted for amount of toppings and pizza dough recipe you choose.
- Prepare dough as directed or use pre-made crust.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (or what recipe calls for).
- OIL or SPRAY pan.
- Sprinkle CORNMEAL on pan.
- Put DOUGH on pan and push to edges.
- Spread SAUCE on top of crust almost to edges.
- Add GARLIC.
- Add MONTEREY JACK cheese.
- Then (in no particular order), add SPAM, MUSHROOMS, TOMATOES, ONION, BELL PEPPER and CHILE PEPPERS.
- Finish topping with VELVEETA then GREEN ONION and finally the SPICES.
- Bake according to dough recipe directions. This should be about 25 minutes
- Tip: Try not to pile toppings on too thick in the very middle of the pie. This will help assure the dough will cook in the center.
- Tip 2: Please note that I live at a high altitude and you may have to adjust for that.
- Copyright 2009
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklovebreezy Colorful, CO
The Rating11 people
Sounds Great,check out my pizzaburghers, I have had so many request for this recipe, my daughter was mad at me for posting it.Her and her family love this.gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Okay Breezy...you know I made this on a double dog dare, cus it is a fair stretch from my "usual" type of food...BUT, made it, I did...and, I even tasted it! ;) hehehe..okay, here's what we've come up with...it's Gourmet Buzz Food! I can so see some...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
My kids will really enjoy this! Velveeta is their favourite cheese, makes perfect mac n'cheese. Love Keni's pictures!juels in Clayton loved it