Banana FrittersFrom lor 8 years ago
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Note: If you prefer rum instead of vanilla the flavour is amazing. It does overwhelm the banana flavour just a little but what the heck ;) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 6 - 8 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. grated nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Mash bananas until they are creamed.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and nutmeg.
- Add milk, vanilla and bananas and mix.
- Dip a large spoon into oil and spoon scoop batter into the hot oil in the frying pan.
- Deep fry in a cast iron frying pan or frying pan of your choice until they are brown and crisp on the edges.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with confectioners' sugar sprinkled on top and sour cream on the side.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating15 people
OMG! I love fritters and this sounds like a great one! I've had ricotta fritters, onion fritters and corn fritters...now I'll have to try these! I'll be making these very soon! Thanks Lor!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
These sound awesome!! 5dooley in Crossroads loved it
I am so glad I noticed this recipe for banana fritters. Thanks for sharing with us and high 5+++.pippy in loved it