Mexican Potato SkinsFrom shandy 9 years ago
- 4 lrg. baking potatoes, baked - I precook them in the microwave shopping list
- 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 c. chopped, peeled tomato shopping list
- 3/4 c. shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 T. black olives shopping list
- 1/2 c. salsa shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped green onions shopping list
- 3/4 c. crushed tortilla chips - I love to use Fritos shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut each baked potato in half lengthwise and then cut the half in half so that you have 4 sections per potato. Scoop out potato leaving about a 1/4 inch layer of potato in shell.
- Place potato skins on prepared cookie sheet.
- Combine the two cheeses. Place half of cheese in prepared potato skins; top with tomato, onions, tortilla chips and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve with sour cream, black olives, salsa, and guacamole.
People Who Like This Dish 92
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating11 people
This recipe sound outrageous! Gotta make 'em.
5 forks from me! Great post!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Looks absolutely delish!! HIGH FIVE, and tagged as beautiful also!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
getting the boys round for the big fight this weekend and im going to make these for them yum!!! im going to add these to my mans food group.foyboy77 in Fife loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!