Bone Suckin Fabulous Ribs In The OvenFrom friendlybbw 8 years ago
- Bone Suckin' Sauce, 16 oz. jar shopping list
- orange juice, 12 oz. shopping list
- Baby Back pork ribs, 5 lbs. (Can also use beef ribs or country style) shopping list
- (I know this calls for already made bbq sauce, but it is the very best sauce you will ever find in a jar. There is a website to buy the sauce if you would like to try it. It is worth every penny.) shopping list
- I did get this recipe from a card where I bought my sauce. It is also on their website. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix Bone Suckin' Sauce and orange juice.
- Put ribs in shallow pan and baste with sauce. Cover with foil.
- Cook 3 hours at 300 degrees.
- Uncover, baste wtih sauce.
- Raise oven temp to 350 degrees.
- Cook 30 minutes uncovered, basting again after first 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 24
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- travelengal Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- maggi Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- paganpurple Northampton, GB
- mannalynn North Canton, OH
- mimi51 Lenoir, NC
- forkliftyankee Hartshorne, OK
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookfriendlybbw Clearfield, PA
The Rating6 people
the site for the sauce is www.bonesuckin sauce which comes in different flavors. Your recipe is yummy. Please be independant and put your deleted recipe back. She should apologize to you and I told her so. You go girl!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I found the sauce while visiting my son and his family in NC. Wanted to have this for supper this evening, but knew I was going to have an extremely busy day, so got creative and threw it all in the crockpot...OMG!!!! I'm sure the sauce has a totally...moreangelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Sounds Delicous Thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!