Bone Suckin Fabulous Ribs In The OvenFrom friendlybbw 8 years ago
- Bone Suckin' Sauce, 16 oz. jar shopping list
- orange juice, 12 oz. shopping list
- Baby Back pork ribs, 5 lbs. (Can also use beef ribs or country style) shopping list
- (I know this calls for already made bbq sauce, but it is the very best sauce you will ever find in a jar. There is a website to buy the sauce if you would like to try it. It is worth every penny.) shopping list
- I did get this recipe from a card where I bought my sauce. It is also on their website. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix Bone Suckin' Sauce and orange juice.
- Put ribs in shallow pan and baste with sauce. Cover with foil.
- Cook 3 hours at 300 degrees.
- Uncover, baste wtih sauce.
- Raise oven temp to 350 degrees.
- Cook 30 minutes uncovered, basting again after first 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 24
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- travelengal Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- maggi Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- paganpurple Northampton, GB
- mannalynn North Canton, OH
- mimi51 Lenoir, NC
- forkliftyankee Hartshorne, OK
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookfriendlybbw Clearfield, PA
The Rating6 people
Thanks so much. I have been looking for an oven recipe for ribs because it's too cold here for the grill. And we have Bone Suckin' sauce available. They are going to be great!maggi in Grosse Pointe Woods loved it
sounds like a winner to me!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I made these for supper last night, and they were fabulous!! Will definately make them again.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!