Easy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters And GravyFrom donman 7 years ago
- 1 (12 0z) jar of Heinz Home Style chicken gravy shopping list
- ½ jar of water shopping list
- 2 chicken leg quarters shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 (4 oz) can of sliced mushrooms (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and pat dry the leg quarters.
- Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning and paprika on both sides of the leg quarters.
- In a non stick skillet, heat the olive oil and butter on medium heat.
- Brown the leg quarters for 2 minutes on each side then place on paper towels to absorb the excess grease.
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.F
- Mix gravy and water in a bowl.
- Cover the bottom of an 8X8 Pyrex dish with some of the gravy.
- Place in the leg quarters skin side up.
- Pour the rest of the gravy over the leg quarters.
- Place the dish into the oven.
- After 45 minutes, remove and mix the gravy and baste the leg quarters with the gravy. Note; if using mushrooms, add them now and mix in the gravy.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating9 people
Looks tasty!pleclare in Framingham loved it
wowza - sounds like a great comfort food.jett2whit in Union City loved it
You are all about comfort food, aren't ya? Love this one, keep them coming!juels in Clayton loved it