Candy Bacon And EggsFrom krumkake 8 years ago
How to make it
- Depending on how many of these you want to make, melt some white chips or white bark in the microwave.
- On a piece of waxed paper, place 2 pretzel sticks side by side, about 1 inch apart (these are the “bacon” strips).
- With a spoon, drop a blob of melted bark in the center of the 2 sticks (this forms the “egg whites” sitting on the “bacon”)
- Quickly place 2 yellow M&M’s on the bark (to form the yolks).
- Let set on waxed paper until bark hardens up again.
- Remove gently from waxed paper, being careful not to break the pretzel sticks.
- Store in a covered container.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating12 people
These are great, I've got to do these for the Grandkids this weekend! Thanks, that's a 5! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
Too Cute! Great imagination.quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
OMG!This is too cute. Love it.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!