Garlic Pasta PlusFrom lilliancooks 5 years ago
- 1 lb. of pasta of your choice - cooked al dente shopping list
- 2 Tbls olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tbls butter shopping list
- 3 large cloves of garlic - crushed shopping list
- 2 cups frozen petit peas - thawed shopping list
- 8 oz. feta cheese - crumbled shopping list
- 8 fresh basil leaves - chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions - al dente- Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil.
- Saute garlic til lightly browned.
- Add thawed petit peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cooked pasta. Toss til coated. Then add crumbled feta cheese and toss again. Top with fresh chopped basil and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating13 people
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I can already taste this dish! It sounds wonderful, love everything in it.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
This is simply perfect, Lillian! Nice flavors here with garlic and basil, and I love the picture!juels in Clayton loved it