Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Boneless Skinless Chicken BreastsFrom donman 4 years ago
How to make it
- Trim the fat and rinse the chicken breasts with cold water.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and put on a large plate skin side down.
- Pierce the chicken several times with a small knife while the chicken is on the plate.
- Add the zest of ½ the lemon and then the juice of ½ the lemon to the chicken.
- Sprinkle on the chicken (to taste) the black pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Turn the chicken over and repeat the lemon and seasoning steps.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil, refrigerate and marinate the chicken about an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature for about ½ an hour. (Covered)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray an oven-safe Pyrex dish with PAM.
- Arrange the chicken in the Pyrex dish.
- Place into oven and bake uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes, or until juices run clear or the internal temp is about 150-160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon juices over chicken and serve.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating16 people
This sounds really tender.
Five forks and a big smile.trigger in loved it
What could be simpler. I was looking for a way to do chicken tonight (that is, once I get off my .... and go to the store and buy it - spent too long todayroaming around this site!) This looks just the ticket. Thanks!
How you doing Donnie....moresitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
looking yummy my friend when is din din ???
great job as always ........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!