Bacon Cheese Topped ChickenFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1/2 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 c honey shopping list
- 4-1/2 Tsp canola oil,divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- dash paprika shopping list
- 2 c sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1 c (4oz) shredded Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 c (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 bacon strips,partially cooked shopping list
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine mustard,honey,1-1/2 tsp oil and lemon juice. Pour 1/2 c into large resealable plastic bag;add chicken. Seal bag,turn to coat;refrigerate 2 hours.Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. In large skillet over medium heat,brown chicken in remaining oil on allsides. Sprinkle with salt,pepper and paprika. Transfer to greased 11x7" baking dish.
- In same skillet,saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Spoon reserved marinade over chicken. Top with cheeses and mushrooms. Place bacon strips in crisscross pattern over chicken.
- Bake ,uncivered at 375 for 20-25 mins or till thermometer reads 170. Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating10 people
Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yumola. Love the sounds of this. Greatness on a platter. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Lovely variety of flavors in this recipe, and HIGH FIVE to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it