Bacon Cheese Topped ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 c honey shopping list
- 4-1/2 Tsp canola oil,divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- dash paprika shopping list
- 2 c sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1 c (4oz) shredded Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 c (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 bacon strips,partially cooked shopping list
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine mustard,honey,1-1/2 tsp oil and lemon juice. Pour 1/2 c into large resealable plastic bag;add chicken. Seal bag,turn to coat;refrigerate 2 hours.Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. In large skillet over medium heat,brown chicken in remaining oil on allsides. Sprinkle with salt,pepper and paprika. Transfer to greased 11x7" baking dish.
- In same skillet,saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Spoon reserved marinade over chicken. Top with cheeses and mushrooms. Place bacon strips in crisscross pattern over chicken.
- Bake ,uncivered at 375 for 20-25 mins or till thermometer reads 170. Sprinkle with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating11 people
Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yumola. Love the sounds of this. Greatness on a platter. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Lovely variety of flavors in this recipe, and HIGH FIVE to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it