Lowfat Bisquick TilapiaFrom laurieg 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons of butter or margerine shopping list
- 1 cup low fat Bisquick shopping list
- 1 pound of tilapia filets ( I cut mine in half) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 egg. shopping list
How to make it
- Put the butter/margerine on a baking dish put it in the oven while its pre-heating until it is melted.
- mix egg, milk, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl and put tilapia in
- I let it soak in for about 10 minutes.
- In a bag combine Bisquick and Old Bay.
- toss one filet at a time in the bag to coat.
- place on warm pan with melted butter
- cook on 400 for about 20-30 minutes turning half way through. (the trick is not to lose your coating- I kept the excess and sprinkled a little on after the flip)
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooklaurieg Wilmington, MA
The Rating6 people
Wonderful post Laurie!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
I bet my kids would love this too! Thansk for a great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
Yummy! On the list to try!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it