Kitchen Sink Death CookiesFrom absinthebride 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (you can replace this with flaked coconut) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup of each: shopping list
- milk chocolate chips shopping list
- semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- white chocolate chips shopping list
- peanut butter chips shopping list
- butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats (coconut), baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl, gradually adding to the creamed mixture and beating in. Then stir in the chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons (about two inches apart) on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for one minute (I've found two is better) on baking sheet before moving them to cooling racks.
The Cookabsinthebride GA
The Rating8 people
I made these today and they are great! The flavor and richness is perfect. I am hoping that the temperature you bake these at is around 350 degrees. Also, it was funny but I have chips that are swirled with peanut butter and milk chocolate along wi...moreshandy in Port Orchard loved it
Wow, what a name and what a cookie!!! Must add to the list. These will be my next submission to the annual cookie swap! I'll surely win with these.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I made these and they are wonderful and totally decadent. Great post - and thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!