Sicilian Fried SpaghettiFrom whiskeynwine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta in salted water until just about al dente
- In a saute pan, add olive oil, bring to medium heat
- fry garlic until pan smells nutty (DO NOT BURN)
- add butter
- when butter is melted, turn to medium high and throw in pasta
- Add seasonings.
- Toss pasta every few minutes (tongs help)
- It is done when at least half of the pasta is crispy
- Enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookwhiskeynwine Columbia, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!