French Fried Cubed PotatoesFrom pointsevenout 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil to 375*F.
- While oil is heating; Wash and scrub potatoes. Peel if you like. Cut potatoes into ½ inch cubes.
- Place potatoes and butter in a microwave safe bowl; cover and vent.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Shake up potatoes and microwave an additional 3 minutes.
- Drain butter from potatoes.
- Working in three batches; fry potatoes in oil for 5 to 6 minutes so the oil doesn't drop more than 25 degrees while processing a batch.
- Do not stir potatoes for first 2 minutes, then slowly agitate while the potatoes continue to cook.
- Wait until oil has recovered before starting another batch.
- Remove to a paper towel and sprinkle some of the seasoning to taste on each batch while still hot.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
The Rating3 people
I forgot to rate it and it is definitely a high five!Good4U in Perth loved it
Good4U in Perth loved it
thnx for sharing :)Tusharika in New Delhi loved it