Guacamole Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom Good4U 1 year ago
- 2 ripe avocados cleaned and seeded shopping list
- 1/2 small green onion, sliced finely shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno, stems and seeds removed, chopped (omit if you don't like heat) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped (omit if you want) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tomato, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to you taste shopping list
- 4 Slices crusty white bread shopping list
- cheddar cheese sliced enough to cover 2 slices of bread shopping list
- butter, for buttering bread and a bit more optional. shopping list
How to make it
- Using a fork mash the seeded avocados in a bowl. Add the onion, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined then add the chopped tomato and stir.
- Heat a fry pan to medium-high heat. You may want to add a bit of butter to the pan at this point. Spread desired amount of guacamole on the bread then top with cheese. Butter the outside of the bread and grill on one side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden and crispy. Flip the sandwich and grill until golden brown. Continue the same process for the other sandwich. Cut and serve warm.