Honey Barbeque Baked ChickenFrom dixiediner 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken pieces and season with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix barbeque sauce, honey, ginger and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour evenly over chicken and bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes additional minutes or until sauce is thickened.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating11 people
This sounds delicious ~ can't wait to try it. The picture is fabulous!ucred2 in Huntsville loved it
This sounds terrific. I am giving it a 5 without even trying it yet. Good eye candy.jasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it
WOW Pamela... you are right!!!! my hubby will love this one, but me too.... GREAT!
Thanks for sent it to me!berry in loved it