Mexican Seafood RollupsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 12 lasagna noodles, par cooked and drained and patted dry shopping list
- 16 oz. baby shrimp, frozen, defrosted patted dry shopping list
- 16 oz of claw meat, don't bother with lump, refrigerator section please shopping list
- 8 oz of cream cheese shopping list
- 8 oz of monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 8 oz of swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 1 small green pepper minced shopping list
- 1 tsp ground oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp of seasoning salt (or adobo seasoning my favorite) shopping list
- 1 sm onion minced shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp of black pepper shopping list
- Las Palmas green enchilada sauce large can shopping list
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- Chopped black olives shopping list
- sour cream, guacamole, salsa as garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee the green pepper and onion and garlic until soft and wilted in some butter.
- Mix shrimp, crab,onion, garlic, green pepper, and seasonings, along with all the cheeses. Stir well.
- Spread a large spoonful on each lasagna noodle and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Place seam side down in a greased lasagna pan.
- Cover all rolls with a green enchilada sauce.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and top with 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Put back in oven for 5 minutes more to melt the cheese.
- Serve individual rolls,
- Top with sour cream, olives, guacamole and salsa.
- A green salad with lots of avocado and chopped tomatoes and a citrus vinaigrette works great with this dish.
- I would make flan with caramel for dessert.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- sjhala Shelbyville, IN
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- ckaufman Cedar Park, TX
- jinggay Las Vegas, NV
- marylwh Vancouver, CA
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- trackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
- mississippi_granny San Antonio, TX
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
Holy Moly! This sounds and looks so good to me! Great one, Tina. ;') saving......justjakesmom in Everett loved it