Beef And Cabbage CasseroleFrom mrtnzangel8 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers shopping list
- 2 tbls oats shopping list
- 2 tbls parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 small head of cabbage-Shredded shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbls brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Brown and drain beef, onion, celery, green peppers.
- Stir into meat mixture oats, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Put meat mixture into slo-cooker.
- Place shredded cabbage on top.
- Mix together tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar.
- Pour over top of cabbage.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating17 people
Comfort food for me! I would love this. Thanks for the post. Can't wait for the cooler weather to make this one.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This sounds really good, bookmarking it. I love what we call Pigs in a Blanket, (hamburger meat mixture rolled up in cabbage leaves) this sounds similiar but without the extra work. Thanks for the great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Absolutely delicious....I couldn't wait for colder weather!Thanks for the post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it