Pucks Avacado Salad with Lime DressingFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- For the salad: shopping list
- 2 small to medium heads boston lettuce, discard any wilted leaves shopping list
- 1 hass avocado, pitted shopping list
- 1 large bunch scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- Leaves from 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- For the dressing: shopping list
- 2 limes, juiced shopping list
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- About 20 grinds fresh black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Pull the lettuce leaves from the head, rinse gently under cold water, and lay out on clean towels to dry. Use a spoon to remove the flesh in 1 piece from each half of the avocado. Thinly slice the avocado flesh into thin wedges.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate and top with the avocado wedges, scallion, and cilantro. Finish with a healthy drizzling of the dressing.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating20 people
I have to try this... I get the best avacados in Mexico you have ever eaten... and always ripe.. Plus limes are still in season here... Great post.. something diffrent!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This is a must try. I had this for dinner last night and it is fantatic. Thanks for another great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love avocados too, great recipe.sunny in Portland loved it