Zucchini CasseroleFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub zucchini,cook in small amt of water till crisp tender or a little softer. Cool
- Saute onion in 4T butter until golden.
- Cut squash into cubes and add to onion.
- Stir in cheese,accent,salt and pepper Cool
- Mix vegetables lightly with beaten eggs. Spoon into buttered 1qt. baking dish
- Melt remaining 2T. of butter,add to breadcrumbs and toss.
- Sprinkle crumbs over top of zucchini mixture.
- Bake 350 for 40 m until knife in center comes out clean..
People Who Like This Dish 41
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating18 people
Another good one. High 5!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds delicious!!!! Definitely have to try this!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Great post! Gonna pick this up in the recipe swap...I already know we will love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Comfort Foods773 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Family Favorites141 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Comfort Foodies28 members
Monthly Contest103 members
Crazy About Greens45 members
Vegetable Side Dishes58 members