My Grandmothers Southern Ambrosia SaladFrom helewes 7 years ago
- 1- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks in juice shopping list
- 1 - 11 ounce can madarin orange segments in syrup shopping list
- 1- firm large banana shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes shopping list
- 1- cup minature marshmallows shopping list
- 1- cup flaked coconut toasted or not shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1- cup dairy sour cream or plain yogurt shopping list
- 1-tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple and orange segments.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple,mandarin oranges, banana, grapes,marshmallows,coconut and nuts.
- In a 1-quart bowl measure, combine sour cream,
- ( or yogurt) and brown sugar. Stir gently into fruit mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered for 1 hour or overnight.
- The longer you let it sit the better it gets!
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating12 people
All the fruit sounds tasty. Been awhile since I had it so here goes.msbooch75 in Ocean Springs loved it
dido """pintobean in New Port Richey loved it
yum!midgelet in Eastern loved it