Nothing Like The Chefs Chopped LiverFrom lghandle 8 years ago
- 2lb.'s Broiled chicken livers shopping list
- 10 hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 1lg. spanish onion shopping list
- 4-8oz.'s mayonnaise shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- lettuce leafs shopping list
- pkg. cherry tomatoes shopping list
- Box of crackers shopping list
- toasted sesame oil to sautee the onion shopping list
How to make it
- Dice and sautee the large onion
- Take a large bowl put ten hard boiled eggs in bowl.
- Mash the hard boiled eggs
- Take broiled chicken livers and cut them into very small pieces and place in bowl with eggs.
- add in sauteed onions,mayonnaise and mix together real good,trying to make it as fine as possible.
- add salt & pepper to your taste.
- serve on a bed of lettuce using some cherry tomatoes for design and crackers around outstde.
- Good Luck and Happy Munching!
The Cooklghandle Chicago, IL
The Rating20 people
I finally got around to trying this... it was awesome... will be making this all the time instead of buying!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Sounds great jack... have u got one with hearts, gizzards, and peppers that have a little kick? The ex-mother-in-law had a great recipe for that but I lost out on the settlement..LOL... thanks... davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
how about some recipes? Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!