Old- Fashioned Country Green BeansFrom mississippi_granny 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large saucepan. cook til brown
- put in green beans
- stir to coat with bacon drippings
- stir in water and bouillon cubes
- bring to a boil
- lower heat,cook 20 minutes
- stir in slivered onion pieces and cleaned potatos.
- salt and pepper to taste,
- Simmer 30 more minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmississippi_granny San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!