The Screaming PotatoesFrom pink 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of a large cast iron skillet.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of water in the bottom of the pot and sprinkle with the salt.
- Cover tightly and place over low heat.
- Cook for 40-50 minutes.
- ***Do not lift the lid during this time. Occasionally give the pan a shake.***
- *You must have a cast iron pan to do this. The stove-top browning makes the skins crunchy and out of this world.*
- THEN BUTTAH, BUTTAH,BUTTAH!
The Cookpink USA
The Rating7 people
They were screaming today, and totally awesome Pink! Big hit with the Family! :)noir in Boston loved it
These are wonderful!smooch in America loved it
fantastic...how did I miss it??sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it