Barebottom CheesecakeFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and flour until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each until the mixture is smooth and blended.
- Add the lemon juice and the vanilla; stir in the lemon juice.
- Whip the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then fold in the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 inch springform pan and bake for an hour, 10 minutes until the center of the cake is firm.
- Cool the cake in the oven for one hour with the door cracked open, then cool to room temperature before putting it in the refrigerator.
- These directions are vital. If you don't cool the cheesecake down slowly it might crack. This is important for all cheesecake recipes.
People Who Like This Dish 48
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating11 people
I think I can do this!! Looks good. Can't wait to try it.martinichef in Johnson City loved it
This sounds great ! I will definitely make this since my husband loves his cheesecake au'natural . He said crust gets in the way of the cheese ! lol !dixiejet in Downsville loved it
Making this one tonite !
PS) I made this and just to let ya'll know...this was AWESOME !!! I took it to a friend's house & the friend's hubby who doesn't even LIKE cheesecake loved this ! Thanks for posting,Deb !dixiejet in Downsville loved it