Tylers Ultimate Potatoes GratinFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and sliced paper-thin shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, split shopping list
- Leaves from 4 fresh thyme sprigs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmigiano-Reggiano shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients, tossing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the potato mixture into a casserole dish, flatten it out with a spatula, and bake for 40 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the gratin is bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating14 people
Tyler is great and so are his potatoes! Thank you... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
too good recipe to ignore, thanks maretheiris in Garden City loved it
stopped by once again - still looking for your pot roast recipe - but tyler is soo handsome, and just looking at him I start to simmer....lol..oh and I am sure this is a great recipe too... :-) - actually I know it is I have tried this one!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it