Michelles Sour Cream And Raisin CookiesFrom organicmama 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup softened butter shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in egg.
- Sift dry ingredients and then add alternately with sour cream, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Stir in raisins and chopped pecans or walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400* for 10 to 12 minutes.
The Cookorganicmama CA
The Rating6 people
Oh your the best!michellem in Idaho loved it
Sounds like something I could just dive right into....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I just have loads of talent....michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!