Herbed Roast Pork Loin and PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, about 3 to 4 pounds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme shopping list
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1 to 2 teaspoon freeze-dried or fresh chives shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Rub pork loin with 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme, then sprinkle with salt and pepper; place pork loin in a shallow roasting pan. Roast at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and quarter potatoes; cook in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain, let cool, and place potatoes in a large bowl; toss with olive oil, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, chives, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Place potatoes around pork loin; roast an additional 45 to 60 minutes, or until pork registers at least 155° on a thermometer.
- Cover roast pork loin with foil and let stand for about 15 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 57
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
yummersssssss...thanks this is fast.paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
OK Griz, my kids like your pork more than my pork so your pork just became my pork...hmm..is there something wrong with the way that sounded. Seriously though, I can't give enough cudos on this one, easy and darn tasty, it doesn't get any better....j...moregmunyluv2eat in Taylor loved it
Wow what an easy and Delicious recipe. Made this tonight with steamed carrots, and my family loved it. We now have a new favorite. Thank you for sharing this.pats1013 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!