Paprika ChickenFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken breasts - no skin shopping list
- 1 large sweet yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tomatos, chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet until hot. Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes; remove chicken. Cook and stir onions in oil until onions are tender; drain fat from skillet. stir water, paprika, bouillon cube (dry), pepper and tomato into skillet; loosen brown particles from bottom of skillet. Add chicken. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Add green pepper; cover and cook until thickest pieces of chicken are done, 10 to 15 minutes longer. Remove chicken; keep warm. Skim fat from skillet. Stir sour cream into liquid skillet. Heat just until hot. Serve with chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating7 people
Thanks Sunny, love it!organicmama in loved it
thanks Sunny...absolutely delicious and ~lipsmacking~!!!:)iffyo in loved it
There wasn't room in the freezer for the bag of frozen chicken breasts so I threw them in the refrigerator. Who knew they would thaw overnight!
Now I know what to fix for dinner.
Sunneesunnee2000 in Portland loved it