Navy WingsFrom rml 7 years ago
- 1 3 lb. bag of wings (about 50). Precut is best - it saves time. shopping list
- Fat Free Italian dressing. (so your grill doesn't flare up) shopping list
- 1 12oz. bottle of Texas Pete Wing Sauce. shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter (more mellows the taste, less makes it hotter) shopping list
- garlic salt to taste. shopping list
- 4 - 5 cloves of chopped garlic. shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper. shopping list
- 1 tsp dry parsley (more if it's fresh) shopping list
- Tabasco or other pepper sauce for heat (5 - 6 dashes) shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the thawed wings in Fat Free Dressing for an hour or two. Grill the wings until brownish and juices run clear. (grill time depends on thickness of wings or drums)
- Combine all other ingredients in a saucepan and simmer.
- Pour the concoction on top of the winigs.
- Enjoy (Thanks Chilly!)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookrml VA
The Rating11 people
Saving this to use on the next cook out,thanks for a good post...robertg in loved it
Serving Wings on Christmas Eve! Thanks for a great recipe! Keep flyin! ROFL...Tops! Go Navy!pink in USA loved it
Wonderful... I love wings.. and yes... GO NAVY!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!