Krumkake CookiesFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- ½ cup melted butter, cooled to room temp shopping list
- 1½ cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2½ cups flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Using a wire whisk, blend the sugar with the butter, then whisk in beaten eggs.
- Slowly whisk in the whipping cream.
- Add flour and all of the remaining dry ingredients and extract, whisking together until well blended.
- The mixture is the consistency of very thick pancake batter.
- Drop batter by teaspoonful onto preheated KrumKake iron and cook about 30 seconds, or until cookie is just lightly golden brown.
- Remove cookie from iron and immediately roll around krumkake cone to shape.
- Cool on waxed paper and store in air-tight container (I prefer glass over plastic for storing these - seems to keep them crispier).
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating10 people
FINALLY! My brain exploded and my computer actually crashed when I saw this. Thank you for posting! Swedish soul food!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
I love it!! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Oh now your talking!! Gotta make these, haven't had them since I was Europe!
Happy Holidays Krum... Be safe... hugsssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!