Spicy Oven Baked ChickenFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash chicken well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Put Bisquick in a large bowl and coat chicken well shaking off excess.
- Cover chicken excessively on both sides with seasoning.
- Put butter into a 13x9 Pyrex baking dish and put into oven to melt butter.
- Remove from oven after all of the butter has melted.
- Place chicken, skin sides down, in dish (dish and butter should be hot).
- Bake 35 minutes then turn chicken.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating12 people
sounds goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it
Looks great! Its now on my dinner menu!! Thanks again!!4jenna in Independence loved it
wow i love baked chicken, and this looks amazing. i'll try it soonthetacofaery in Waco loved it