Blue Cheese Stuffed MushroomsFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 1 pound whole mushrooms, large enough to hold stuffing shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced (I sometimes use even more, depending on how much garlic flavor you’re going for) shopping list
- 1 leek, finally diced shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- ½ cup finely grated fresh bread crumbs (I use finely crushed garlic croutons) shopping list
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop the stems finely.
- Saute chopped stems, garlic, and leeks in the butter for a few minutes.
- Remove pan from burner and add bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, and lemon juice; mix together well.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the cheese mixture and place them on a lightly sprayed shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 to 12 minutes, just until slightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!