Grandmas Fried PotatoesFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and wash potatoes.
- Cut into little cubes.
- Put enough oil in the bottom of skillet to cover bottom of skillet well.
- Heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Carefully put in the potatoes,cover with a lid and stir occasionally.
- Fry for about 10 minutes covered then remove lid and fry until browned a little.
- If you want butter and parsley add this last 5 minnutes of cooking.
- Place on paper towels to drain oil.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating22 people
Now that is home cookin!atokadawn in Munford loved it
You betcha!pink in USA loved it
I was just looking at your recipe for Grandma's Fried Potatoes, boy do they look good. I love fried potatoes, I can make a meal on them alone and often do. My grand-daughter is learning to cook, she helps me out a lot in the kitchen, in fact she's go...moresallyjo in Decatur loved it
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Back To Basics345 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Original Recipes143 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Family Favourites134 members