Bacon Stuffed Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 8 medium sweet potatoes shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 9 slices bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and rub skins with oil and bake at 400 for 1 hour.
- Slice skin away from top of each potato carefully scooping out pulp leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp then add bacon, sour cream, milk, egg, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Spoon into shells and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Yuuuuum, this sounds so very good and this is truly different, I have definitely got to try this one for sure.dariana in loved it
Made this today. I bought 4 sweet potatoes. They were huge, and nice and round. Had to double the stuffing stuff as well as the time to bake the potatoes. I have pics I would like to post. Cut the potatoes in half for stuffing instead of cutting the ...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Monster stuffed sweet potato pics posted. The pic on a plate is 1/2 of a potato. It is on a regular size plate. It is good cold too.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!