Cowboy Wild West Potato CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 large potatoes with skins on shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 4 ounces diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salsa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- paprika for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes with skins on for 45 minutes.
- Cool slightly and peel.
- Slice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, green chilies, cheese, parsley and salsa in bowl.
- Line greased casserole dish with sliced potatoes on bottom layer then a layer of cheese mixture.
- Continue layering potatoes and cheese.
- When complete sprinkle with breadcrumbs and then paprika.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 20
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- lilliancooks Long Island, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- dolphin80 Perth, AU
- Plus 10 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
Sounds really good! Can't wait to try.justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Good flavor. First potato recipe I've ever made without any salt. It definitely needs some. Think I would add a little vinegar to give the dish a little more pop, or double the green chilies.
I doubled the recipe and put it in a 9x13 glass...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
This looks really good! I'll have to try this one!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!