SoutsoukakiaFrom greekgirrrl 6 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 small onion – finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder shopping list
- 5 tomatoes – peeled & chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp ground cumin shopping list
- ½ tsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion and 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Mix well.
- Lightly fry in ½ cup of hot oil.
- Do not over fry.
- Place on paper towels to drain.
- For sauce, combine tomatoes, 1 clove of crushed garlic, chicken stock, cumin, sugar, salt & pepper.
- Once sauce has thickened add soutzoukakia and heat thoroughly.
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating16 people
Like a fried and simmered meatloaf? Sounds good will have to try.Thanks for sharing...Bobrobertg in loved it
Great recipe and you need lots of bread to mop out that sauce.ivy in Whereabouts loved it
I want to make this it sound so delicious.
Thank you Helene
Michaeltrigger in loved it