Indian Fried ChickenFrom uk2nyc 8 years ago
- 1 whole chicken cut up in small pieces ( of you can use boneless chicken breasts as well) shopping list
- water enough to cover the chicken pieces shopping list
- 2 TBS ginger paste shopping list
- 2 TBS garlic paste shopping list
- 2 TBS cumin seeds or powder shopping list
- 1/2 TBS Tumeric shopping list
- 1 TBS chilli powder shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 lemons shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 2-3 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- oil as needed shopping list
How to make it
- In a pot add Chicken, Water, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Cumin, Tumeric and Chilli.
- Boil it for about 20 mins.
- Let it cool.
- Beat your eggs
- Dip individual Chicken pcs in the egg
- Coat with bread crumbs
- Heat oil in Frying pan and cook until golden brown on all sides
- Serve with fresh lemon or lime
The Cookuk2nyc Milano, Italy, IT
The Rating15 people
This is excellent, I would never ruin it with boneless chicken breasts.invisiblechef in loved it
Lucky you! I can only imagine how excited you must have been as a child, knowing what to expect when you arrived home. Thank you so much for sharing this "5" fork recipe!peepers in loved it
Sounds good :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!