Buffalo Chicken SoupFrom lunasea 8 years ago
- 1 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 lb. deli-roasted chicken, skinned, boned, and coarsely shredded shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 14-oz. cans reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. Frank's RedHot Sauce (You are so right, Ray baby!) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (6 oz.) shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups crumbled blue cheese (5 oz.) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz.) shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 chopped green onions, for garnish shopping list
- Frank's RedHot Sauce to taste *wink* shopping list
How to make it
- In 4-quart Dutch oven melt butter over medium heat.
- Add celery and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender, 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in broth, milk, and the 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce.
- In bowl toss together mozzarella, 1 cup of the blue cheese, Parmesan, and flour. Add gradually to soup, stirring after each addition just until melted.
- Stir in three-fourths of the shredded chicken; heat through.
- Top with remaining chicken, blue cheese, green onions and hot sauce.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating10 people
This sounds so good. I love anything with chicken ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Great one Vickie. We love soups here and wings also. What a great combo! A five for flavor but the ease of preparation doesn't hurt either.A 5.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it