Miracle orange chocolate mini cakesFrom ahmed1 9 years ago
- For the caramel sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup sugar. shopping list
- 6 tbsp butter. shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream. shopping list
- For the flan: shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (390grams/14oz) shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk (195 grams/7oz) shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream. shopping list
- 5 eggs. shopping list
- 3 ½ oz cream cheese shopping list
- Zest of 1 orange shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract. shopping list
- For the cake: shopping list
- 1 box devil's food cake mix or fudge chocolate cake mix. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. Fill 2 (12 muffins tray) with paper cups or silicon cups.
- Heat the sugar over medium heat till it all dissolve and turn golden color, add the butter in small pieces stirring with a wooden spoon, add the cream in a steady stream so slowly while stirring. Pour the caramel in the muffins tray and keep aside till cooled.
- In a food processor, mix all the flan ingredients for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Make the cake batter by following the instructions on the box.
- Pour the cake batter over the caramel sauce in the pan. Using a large spoon, add the flan mixture so slowly on top. Don’t be surprised, here is the trick steps, the flan and the cake batter will flip while baking leaving the caramel on the base. Isn’t a Miracle!!
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and flip in a glass dish. Serve warm or cold. Can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 3 days.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating21 people
salaams,they look soo delicious kinda like creme brulee.sameera in estcourt loved it
How beautiful, my friendYou never cease to amaze me. Lovya hugs and kisses, Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Woo mama...o you are reaching a point of taking us all to another level with these recipes...I find I'm logging in to see what you've been making (other than me fat) lol...do you bake everyday? Kyliehooch in New Zealand loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!