Spring Pea SaladFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 1 10 oz. package frozen peas, thawed-drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 hard boiled egg , chopped shopping list
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the Sour Cream and Mayo,mix well, add to the salad.
- Refrigerate for two hours, covered.
- Before serving, stir in peanuts.( a must)
- Garnish with tomatoes, lettuce or whatever you have in your fridge.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating7 people
Do love the sound of this salad, thank you so much for posting this one, it's a must to try real soon. Love it. Have a Blessed day and again thanks for sharing this recipe here. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Love the twist of the Spanish Peanuts. Yumm. Sounds like a GREAT salad. Super post.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Simply inspired. The peanuts are a wonderful addition and I love pea salad. YUM.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it