Cream Cheese- Coconut -pecan- Pound CakeFrom minitindel 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups butter softened shopping list
- 1 ( 8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 3 cups of all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- powdered sugar glaze ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter and cream cheese at mediun speed with an electric mixer until creamy, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. add eggs, one at a time, beating just until the yellow yolk disappears.
- sift together flour and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with bourbon,beginning and ending with flour mixture, beat batter at low speed now, just until blended after each addition.
- stir in vanilla, pecans and coconut. pour batter into a greased and floured 12 cup tube pan
- bake at 325 degrees f . for 1 hour and 30-to 35 min or until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- cool in pan on wire rack 10 - 15 minutes, then remove from pan cool completely. ( pour powered sugar glaze over cake if you like.)
- decorate it like you want it ............ very good
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating25 people
You got me on this one... got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
my Oh my don't know how I missed this one, looks and sounds fabulous. I was just coming back to thank you once again for another lovely comment an rating, this time on my coco-nutty-tropical-treat-bars. LOL I got side tracked and glad I did because...morehenrie in Savannah loved it
I argeed with everyone WOW. Great post will try soon.Thanks,:) Have a great day!zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it