10 Minute LasagnaFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them.
- Top with half of each cheese.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
- Makes 6 servings.
- * This is a great recipe to make the day before. When you get home, you can just remove from the refrigerator and put it in the oven to finish cooking
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
Sounds great and easy!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Great, great recipe! I love it, and it's so easy! Thanks.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Love the ease, and sounds delectablemrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it