Dinner CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 16 oz. can pork & beans shopping list
- 1 16 oz. can tomatoes shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet in hot butter saute beef with onion, chili powder, salt and pepper until beef looses red color.
- Meanwhile, cook macaroni, drain.
- Place beef mixture and macaroni in casserole, stir in beans, tomatoes and soup. Cover, refrigerate.
- Heat oven 400 degrees. Bake covered 1 hr. 10 minutes. Remove, let stand 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating21 people
This is a keeper for sure. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Ok, now I like this one, thanks. So easy ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it